Pasco County Extension
Agriculture and Livestock Program
Cattle Tag & Tagger Loan Information
A Hasco tag applicator is now available for livestock owners to borrow from the UF-IFAS Pasco County Extension Office to apply the metal "brite tags" to comply with Florida Department of Agriculture official cattle ID rule 5C-31. Contact the Extension Office at (352)518-0156 to sign out the tag applicator. To receive tags go to www.freshfromflorida.com/CattleID or call (850)410-0900.
- Beef Cattle Production
- Pasture and Forage Production
- Youth Livestock Education
- Safer Tractor Operations for Agricultural Employees
- Safer Tractor Operations for Florida's Privately Owned and Operated Farms and Ranches
- Safer Tractor Operations for Home and Acreage Owners
- Safer Tractor Operations for Farm Workers/Employees
Florida's Agricultural Heritage
Twenty-fifth anniversary book presented by the Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame.