Although the United States has the safest food supply in the world, there still are risks all around us. This segment of the Website contains tips to avoid foodborne illness, improvement of food handling practices and food preparation techniques and more.
- Food Safety Factsheets
- ServSafe® comprehensive training program
- All about turkey - tips that can help you create a safe and delicious main course
- Poultry: Basting, Brining, and Marinating
- Electric Slow-Cooking and Food Safety Precautions
- Fresh Herbs: Safe Handling Practices for Consumers
- Cleaning the Office Refrigerator